Learn the mindsets and tools of prototyping to learn!
In 4 weeks, you will learn how to:
- Design and make a prototype for your idea
- Test your prototype to learn
- Evaluate the impact of your prototype
Prototyping to Learn is hands-on and fully immersive. Expect a mix of activities to support learning-by-doing complemented with academic rigour and grounded in the reality of working with diverse communities.
Over 4 weeks, you will get an opportunity to:
- Meet change-makers from all around the world with different perspectives
- Work on a problem that you're passionate about in your community
- Make mistakes and learn as a team, and get coaching and guidance along the way
Prototyping (21 April)
- What is prototyping?
- Why is prototyping important?
- What are the different approaches to prototyping?
Designing your prototype (28 April)
- What do we need to get started?
- How do we know what we should prototype?
- How do we design and make our prototype?
Testing your prototype (5 April)
- What are the different approaches to test our prototype?
- How do we prepare to test our prototype?
- What can we expect out of testing?
Reflecting on the impact of your prototype (12 May)
- How can we evaluate the impact of our prototype?
- How do we iterate our prototype?
- How do we learn and adapt?
Frequently asked questions
How much time will I need each week?
Between the live sessions and team assignments, you'll need about two hours a week. We often find that the more time people can spend, the more they will get out of the course! If you don't have that much time over a four week period, we recommend waiting until you do. This course will challenge you intellectually and personally, and you'll need to spend the time to get the most out of it.
How will I join a team?
You can do the course alone or as part of a team. If you choose to join a team, we will assign you to a team based on your shared interests and timezones. This helps in making sure that you can work well with your team and explore topics that are of interest.
Do you offer refunds?
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you're not amazed at what you're learning, email us within 30 days and we'll give you all your money back! No questions asked.
What if I can't afford to pay?
We offer scholarships are for people who are struggling financially, living in developing countries, studying or looking for work.
Our only ask is that you join a special feedback group to help improve the course :)